Friday, December 26, 2008

different religion

r malay guys better than chinese guys?..erm...sometimes i really think like tat..but y chinese gals avoid to marry a malay guy?..no need to ask..sure the answer is if we marry malay guys, we hav to follow their religion..tat's the only reason!!..isn't it??

when i was in perkanpungan activity, whole KARISMA group is malays..my part is karaoke competition..my ketua is a malay guy..erm..i think he had gf dy..hehe..i confirm i wont fall in love wif him..very sure!..although he is a good person..n another publisity head also is a malay guy..he is also a good guy..

dunno y all KARISMA group member said my ketua n i........got "ai mei"..huh?..wat the.....really weird la..haha..i think they also wont easily fall in love wif people who hav different religions..coz i hav malay gal frens..although they like to see handsome chinese guys, they alwaz control themselves..they know they cant marry them!!

i prefer to marry a husband who hav the same religion wif me..but i wont reject my husband who hav different religion wif me..for example "yang ren"..haha!!..but confirm one i wont marry a malay!!

No comments: