Wednesday, April 8, 2009

meaningless 20th birthday

today is my birthday..8th april...tis 20 years old birthday really dun hav sth shocked me or can make me excited n happy...haiz...but oni make me feel like wanna cry..wanna go bk home..really sad..
after tis day, i think i will know who appreciate me or who don't...i miss my stw frens n family..
i wish myself to hav a good day la..n final is coming...i wish myself can get the best result that i can get..can get anugerah dekan...
i also wish myself graduate wif flying colors..happy alwaz..healthy alwaz..
n.......20 years old dy..hope can find the right 1 to patto..haha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. still feel sad ar... still feel meaningless for ur 20th birthday?? sorry for din make ur birthday a blast.. anyway, do know that everyone of us treasure ur presence among us.. cheers

QiQi said...

no sad liao lo..haha..after went out pasar malam wif u all..haha!